Скачать 24.48 Kb.
Conference Organizing Committee
Members of Conference Organizing Committee
Conditions of Participation
Registration fee should be made only after receiving the written reply from the organizing committee with the approval of your p
Applying for participation in the conference
Instructions for the authors
The Structure of abstracts and reports
|The Centre of Social and Humanitarian Researches and Technologies|
The Distance-Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University
National park “Onezhskoye Pomorye”
The Northern State Medical University
The Centre of Natural Resources and Environment Protection
The Department of Culture and Library Services of Primorsky District
The Museum of Folk Arts and Crafts of Primorye
Arkhangelsk Regional Organization of All-Russia “Znanie” Society
Arkhangelsk Regional Branch of the All-Russian Society for the Protection of Monuments of History and Culture
International Scientific-Practical Conference
“Economic, ecological and sociocultural measures of
ethnic and traditional and industrial ways of housekeeping
on the territory of the Barents Euro-Arctic Region (BEAR)”
Russia, Arkhangelsk, April 29-30, 2014.
Forthcoming international conference “Economic, ecological and sociocultural measures of ethnic and traditional and industrial ways of housekeeping on the territory of the Barents Euro-Arctic Region (BEAR)” (hereinafter referred to as the Conference) will be dedicated to the results of the declared Year of the Environment in Russia (2013) on example of specific region.
The purpose of the conference is drawing the attention of the government authorities and public to the problem of achievement of economic and ecological optimum in the region, to the discussion of the most acute problems that have arisen because of the forced industrial development of the North of Europe.
^ are Russian, English.
- Historic measurement of the problem of ecological balance conservation of the North of Europe (ideas of Thomas Robert Malthus, Aurelio Peccei, Dennis L. and Donella Meadows, Frank W. Notestein);
- Economic efficiency of use of resources of the region;
- Alternative and waste-free power sources of the region: international activities on grants, programs and agreements of member states of the Barents Euro-Arctic Region;
- Preservation of monuments of history and culture on the territory of the Barents Euro-Arctic Region;
- Restoration and preservation of traditional folk arts and crafts. Recreation and ecotourism opportunities.
- New ideas of youth about preservation of the biosphere of the region on the basis of the traditional ethnoecological knowledge (TEK);
- Greening of public consciousness in the Barents Euro-Arctic Region territory: educational, training and public awareness projects;
- Ecological situation in the region and its impact on public health;
- The «autonomization» project of areas of traditional managing of the region without removal of resources by industrial way.
Albert Vasilyevich Smetanin, Doctor of Economics, Professor, the Chairman of the Organizing Committee
Victor Olegovich Tatarintsev, PhD in Philosophy, Director of the Centre of Social and Humanitarian Researches and Technologies, the Vice-Chairman of the Organizing Committee, Research Manager of the project
Elena Sergeevna Vinogradova, the senior lecturer of Economics, Management and Marketing Department of the Distance-Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the Northern (Arctic) federal university named after M.V. Lomonosov (Arkhangelsk), the Executive Secretary of the Organizing Committee
Valeriya Sergeevna Konopleva, PhD in Economics, Associate Professor of the Department of Mathematics and Information Technologies of the Distance-Learning Finance and Economics Institute of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov (Arkhangelsk);
Oleg Evgenyevich Gorshkov, degree-seeking student of the Department of Philosophy of the Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov, scientific officer of the Municipal Budget Institution “The Museum of Folk Arts and Crafts of Primorye” (Arkhangelsk);
Vasily Georgievich Trofimenko, PhD in History, the Head of thr Department of Ensuring Safety of Documents of the State Budget Institution of Arkhangelsk Region “The State Archive of Arkhangelsk Region” (Arkhangelsk);
Alexander Fedorovich Gornykh, postgraduate student of Arkhangelsk Scientific Centre of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, the legal counsel of the State Fiscal Institution “The Centre of Natural Resources and Environment Protection” (Arkhangelsk);
Artem Vladimirovich Makulin, PhD in Philosophy, the Head of the Department of Humanities of the Northern State Medical University (Arkhangelsk);
Anton Evgenyevich Sukhanov, PhD in Medicine, assistant professor of the Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology of the Northern State Medical University (Arkhangelsk);
Oleg Nikolayevich Pychin, the member of the Guild of Experts of the Union of Architects of Russia, the Chairman of the Presidium of the Council of Arkhangelsk Regional Branch of the All-Russian Society for the Protection of Monuments of History and Culture (Arkhangelsk).
Registration fee includes the cost of preparation and publication of the conference materials (the author’s article publication in the conference digest, the conference program, preparation and delivery of information and invitation letters), hotel reservation, coffee break, cultural program. Postal charges for sending conference digest are not included into the registration fee.
Payment details will be specified in the Newsletter № 2.
The registration fee for the conference:
For participants from Russia and CIS countries:
- participation in the conference work with publication of materials (up to 2 complete pages) is 1000 rubles;
- additional payment for each extra page is 150 rubles;
- the registration fee for participants from foreign countries is $200;
For participants from Arkhangelsk:
- participation in the conference work and publication of materials up to 2 complete pages is 600 rubles;
The fee for the printing conference digest is 100 rubles.
The fee for participation of the students and undergraduates is 300 rubles publication of materials is free.
The participant makes the fee for accommodation separately and by cash.
We ask you to get return tickets in advance.
Deadline for registration form and for materials is March 1, 2014.
The invitation and the Program of the conference will be sent on April 1, 2014.
We ask you to confirm the arrival in 15 days prior to the conference.
Report abstracts up to 2 complete pages (including short annotation in Russian or English languages and notes), the report up to 10 pages should be sent to Organizing Committee in electronic form in MS WORD 6.0, 7.0, 97 format.
- all the text fields are: top is 2.0 cm, bottom is 2,5 cm, left is 2,5 cm, right is 2,5 cm;
- font is Times New Roman, Normal style; font size is 14 pt;
- indent is 1.0 cm; single line spacing.
Pictures, graphs, schemes should be typed in TIFF format of 300 dpi; 600 dpi. Formulas are in the formular Microsoft equation 2.0 (2.1) editor.
In the design of materials the usage of tabs, hyphenations, automatic references and lists are not allowed.
References should be in the form of square brackets  in a sequence in the text. The text of references takes place in the end of the text.
PLEASE! Be sure to check files for viruses.
The registration form and materials should be sent to the Conference Organizing Committee to e-mail: email@example.com with a mark in a letter subject: "The application for participation in conference" in the format: Surname. Application.doc, Surname. Materials.doc
Contact phone: +7 (905) 293-62-53. Tatarintsev Victor Olegovich, the Research Manager of the project, PhD in Philosophy, Director of the Centre of Social and Humanitarian Researches and Technologies.
• initials and surname of the author (or authors) should be in the right top corner indicating degree, rank, position;
• the name of abstracts or report is typed in the middle of the line by capital letters in 2 intervals;
• the city and the organization is typed with small letters in 1 interval;
• the annotation (Russian / English) is typed in 1,5 intervals;
• the text of abstracts or the report is typed in 1,5 intervals;
• the note text is typed in 1,5 intervals.
|Talking about ethnic groups||Youth Exchange “Ecological Orientation of Young People: Five Elements”|
|Governments have many ways of making sure that citizens||At 6'6 and 240lbs, Forrest Gump is difficult to ignore. This satire...|
|Женская собственность. Сборник в сборник «Женская собственность»...|
В сборник «Женская собственность» вошел новый роман «Жены и любовницы economic animal (экономического зверя)», а также рассказы,...
|Jointly funded by the Australian Government and state and territory governments|
|Gen-aw11 art camp fethiye 23. 12. 12 05. 01. 13 Arts 10 Kilim Weaving...||Into nato, the routing of a key Caspian oil pipeline through its...|
|«На территории Мильтона Ламки» От|
|Ukraine is a sovereign state; its independence was proclaimed in...|